All plans include a free 30 day trial
Pay monthly, or yearly. Switch plans or cancel at any time
Get 2 months FREE and receive FREE basic page builds for up to 6 social networks of your choice with a one year subscription
You will not find a better collection of features delivered at a more affordable price. Period. We’re privately held so that means our priority is delivering long term value to our customers instead of increasing short term profit for shareholders.
Ease of use
Sphere Marketing Manager is dead easy to use, by design. Everything is organized and placed logically to make all you do within, intuitive and simple.
Our time to task completion is a point of pride. Quickly get in and get out, posting to multiple networks simultaneously, reviewing customer feedback and client requests, finding content to post, and analyzing the performance of your efforts or your team, in minutes.
Notice how others hide their support number, or don’t even offer one? Not us. Call for help with Sphere or just to say hey. We love to hear from our customers. We also offer support via email, or built in chat with screen sharing capability for those things you can’t quite describe. We think our platform is easy to use, but if you ever get stuck, you can be certain we’ve got your back.
We offer everything up front to every tier of customer, with no setup, on-boarding or hidden fees. We’d rather offer it all, than stick clients with a crippled version you’ll inevitably have to upgrade and pay more for. This approach means we need less salespeople to twist your arm on upgrades any serious business owner would need from the beginning. Ultimately, this saves us money which we pass along in product value to our customers..
Features – All Plans
Hover or tap question mark icons for more details
- Post to multiple sites at once
- Automatically schedule posts
- Bulk scheduling
- Content Calendar w drag-and-drop
- Unlimited scheduled posts
- Easily re-share evergreen content
- Easily add CTAs to shares with Sniply
- Monitor keywords on social media
- Monitor keywords via google alerts
- Monitor hashtags
- Receive alerts via SMM or email
- Sentiment analysis
- Desktop notifications
- Track engagement across all accounts
- Get smart insights about which posts need paid boosting
- Export your data
- Connect to Google Analytics
- Built-in Bitly URL shortening
Reputation & Customer Service
- Be more responsive on social media
- Monitor for keyword mentions
- Guard your reputation
- Intelligent recommendation engine
- Content library
- Built in image editor
- RSS feeds w FREE unlimited setup
- Toll free phone support
- Chat support
- Screen share support
Workflow & Manage
- Centralize your marketing
- Assign tasks
- Custom workflows
- Granular permissions
- Slack integration
- Mobile friendly
- Post videos or images on the go
- Dropbox mobile support
- Google Drive mobile support
- Create beautifully posts with Canva
- Google image search integration
- Flickr image search integration
- Google Drive support
- Dropbox support
Social Media Integrations
- Facebook: pages, groups, ads, chat streams, and analytics
- Twitter: posts, searches, chat streams, and analytics
- LinkedIn: profiles, company pages and analytics
- Instagram: business posting, chat streams and analytics
- Google My Business: schedule posts
- YouTube: video posts, chat streams and analytics
- Instagram: video and photo posts, chat streams and analytics
- Facebook: video and photo posts, chat streams and analytics
- Flickr: photo posts and search
- Scribd: document posting
- Slideshare: presentation posting
- WordPress posting
- Tumblr posting
- Medium posting
- Blogger posting
- Ning posting
- Typepad posting
- Movable type posting
Frequently Asked Questions
What currency is this in?
Our default currency is US dollars. If you are Canadian and prefer to see pricing translated to your local currency, please use the currency switcher provided at the top.
Why do we use US dollars? Because the majority of online software vendors do so, no matter the country. If we were to default by detecting your location, you might not notice the change and think we were more expensive than we are.
That said, we distinguish ourselves and go the extra mile by listing our currency up front, and providing an easy option to switch. Most other vendors do not.
Why do you need my card info?
Don’t worry, you won’t be charged until your free trial ends
We ask for payment information to provide a seamless subscription experience. You can cancel anytime before your trial ends to avoid being charged, and we’ll send you an email reminder 7 days before the trial ends.
Should you forget to cancel at the end of your free trial and are not using the service, let us know immediately and we’ll be happy to provide you with a refund.
What if I pick the wrong plan?
We allow customers to switch plans at any time. To make a change, please log into your account and click on “My Subscription” and then “Switch Subscription” on the page that loads. The site will walk you through a new checkout process with options and will prorate up or down depending on the switch required.
What do you mean by “Profiles”?
A profile would be an account, page or personal profile with any of the brands we support such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc. With Nixtan SMM we allow you to manage multiple social accounts, pages, albums, etc., all within a single dashboard.
What do you mean by “Streams”?
A stream would be a feed of data from a keyword, search, monitor, or conversation. These steams can be used across the internet or within supported social platforms to allow real time monitoring and conversations with prospects and customers. All of this is done within our dashboard and streams are further monitored for sentiment to help you sort out what needs immediate attention.
Will I be notified before my free trial ends?
Absolutely! We will be in regular contact throughout your trial to make sure you’re finding everything you need. You can cancel at any time during your trial to avoid any charges.
Can I get a refund?
We allow you to cancel your subscription at any time. Once you cancel, your subscription will end after your existing term elapses. However, we cannot issue refunds for the time left on your subscription.